Types of Fund
Ewha Happy Fund
- Happy Healing for students in need of emotional care
- Happy Care for students in need of help in dealing with their disabilities or childcare
- Happy Dream for students dreaming of a better future.
Ewha have been providing the financial aid in the belief that excellent students should expand their capabilities and dreams without any concern about financial difficulties. We will perform to an even higher standard in response to the royal summons for women's education, which aims to match the talent of women with a leading spirit in their own professional fields. Furthermore, we will help women with potential and talent to make their dreams come true through the financial aid program. This mission will not be achieved with only Ewha Womans University but also with alumnae and those who love Ewha, agreeing that it is very important to work actively together toward educating capable women. Your contributions given with love will be a precious gift for those who have financial difficulties but distinguished capabilities. Please become a scholarship supporter so that young women are able to develop their qualities and potential and serve as creative and progressive women in the new world.
The scholarship fund name will be assigned according to the sponsor's will and we will honor you as a member of Ewha Scholarship Supporter's Association if you donate over 50,000,000 won.
Ewha Research Capacity Enhancement Fund
- Support excellent research faculty members and distinguished professors
- Establish an incubation system to develop future academics
- Create the best environment for research, experiment, and practice to strengthen research capacities among students
Ewha Educational Environment Improvement Fund
- Renovate and remodel old school buildings
- Improve and expand learning equipment and amenities
- Build new buildings according to Ewha’s Future Campus Plan
Ewha 2030+ Fund
- Used for top-priority projects according to the Ewha’s vision and development plan
College Department Fund
- Support colleges and graduate schools, diverse institutes
- Expand and construct college buildings
- Construct infrastructure of network, hardwares, securities to ubiquitous circumstances
- Support students and professors